Iwate University Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) (October 11th, 2021 updated)／新型コロナウイルス感染症への本学の対応について
- Iwate University Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) (October 11th, 2021 updated)／新型コロナウイルス感染症への本学の対応について
Correspondence related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) is summarized by catgory.
The information will be updated from time to time, so please try to get the latest information.
In addition, Information regarding lectures will be posted on "InAssistant", so please check it every day.
※Last updated on October 11th, 2021
?Updated"Leaving Japan / Entering Japan"
※Last updated on October 1st, 2021
- If you have cold symptoms or suspect infection(Flowchart)(May 21th , 2021 Updated)
- COVID-19 vaccination(October 1st, 2021 Added)
- If you have cold symptoms or suspect infection(May 21th , 2021 Updated)
- Those who are subject to stay home,Those who have received a "Notice of cancellation of home standby" from Iwate University(May 21th , 2021 Updated)
- Those who take or have taken the PCR test under the instruction of the public health center (except for cases where the test was conducted due to poor health)(June 4th, 2021 Updated)
- Those who are diagnosed with the COVID-19(May 21th , 2021 Updated)
- Iwate University alert level policy for coronavirus infections (BCP)
- SCHOLARSHIPS and SUPPORT
- GUIDELINES (DOMESTIC TRAVEL, CLUB ACTIVITIES, etc.)
〇Class structure／授業形態について(September 9th, 2021 Updated)
〇How to Conduct/Participate in Remote Learning／遠隔授業実施の方法等について(July14, 2020 Added)
〇Information site for remote learning (For faculty and staff：Super-Computing and Information Sciences Center)（R2.4.27added）
〇Leaving Japan / Entering Japan ／日本からの出国?日本への入国について(October 11th, 2021 Updated)
〇For New researchers and students from overseas (Short-term acceptance)／海外から研究者?留学生を受け入れた場合について（短期間の受入）(March 10, 2021 Updated)